Try this roasted Vegetable Tortellini for a hearty and easy pasta dish! It’s delicious.
– 8 oz sliced mushrooms
– 2 cloves of garlic, minced
– 1 package cherry tomatoes, halved
-1 red bell pepper, diced
– ½ red onion, diced
– 4 cups of spinach
– 2 squash, diced
– 2 zucchini, diced
– 1 jar of pesto
– 20oz of cheese tortellini
– Salt and pepper
– 2 tbsp olive oil
– Parmesan cheese to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place all veggies except tomatoes, garlic, and spinach on baking sheet, season with salt, pepper, and olive oil, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and garlic, toss, and cook additional 10 minutes.
- Add spinach, toss, and cook 1 additional minute.
- While veggies are cooking cook tortellini according to directions.
- Place drained tortellini in large bowl, add veggies, pesto, and toss. Then add additional salt, pepper, and Parmesan to taste.