Guacamole is not only delicious, but it’s easy to make! This recipe is the perfect snack or topping to complete any meal and impress your whole family.
– 4 large avocados
– 2 tablespoons of lime juice
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
– 1 teaspoon of cumin
– – 2 roma tomatoes, diced
– ½ red onion, diced
– 1 jalapeno, minced
– 1 clove of garlic, minced
– 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro
- In large bowl, toss peeled avocado and lime juice.
- Mash together avocados with all the seasonings.
- Add the tomatoes, onions, jalapeno, garlic, and cilantro. Stir together.
- Chill for about an hour so flavors meld together. (Optional)
- Serve with chips or as a topping for chicken tacos.