Do you like salads? Do like festive salads with ciliegine mozzarella balls? If you’ve answered yes to at least one of these questions, you should try the Farmhouse Salad. Made with ingredients you can grow from a farm, who wouldn’t want to try some fresh eating? The farmhouse salad is a quick way to feed your hunger and enjoy every bit of it. Make it yourself, ingredients below.
– chopped romaine
– 1 chopped cucumber
– 1 container ciliegine mozzarella balls, halved
– 1 container cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1 green pepper chopped small
– Black olives
– Pepperoni slices, sliced
– Balsamic glaze
– Grilled chicken or shrimp optional
– Put chopped romaine in large bowl.
– Top with all ingredients, item by item in a row.
– Drizzle with balsamic (and protein if desired) and enjoy!