Pie is one of the best desserts out there, but some can take so much time to make! Here at Tasty Table Catering we want you to have great food with ease, so try this Pudding Pie Recipe!
– 9-inch gram cracker pie crust
– 1 packet of chocolate pudding mix ( I prefer jell-o brand)
– 3 cups of milk
– Whipped cream (optional)
- Mix together milk and pudding powder over medium heat until it boils.
- Pour into gram cracker crust.
- Cool in fridge for about 2 hours.
- Serve and top with whipped cream if desired!