Try these chicken tacos for an easy dinner recipe sure to impress any crowd! Here at Tasty Table Catering we know every food you put in your mouth should be delicious, and we won’t let you down!
– 1 package of thin sliced chicken breasts
– Vegetable oil
– 1 packet of fajita seasoning
– Salt and pepper
– Chopped cilantro
– Diced yellow onion
– Guacamole (for recipe check here)
– Soft tortillas
- Warm a pan to medium heat and add a coating of vegetable oil once heated.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper, then cover with fajita seasoning. (This can be done by sprinkling both sides or by putting chicken in a bag and shaking the powder to cover.)
- Cook chicken until golden brown on each side so cooked through. Once cooled, slice into small strips.
- Warm tortillas by wrapping in a damp paper towel and placing in microwave for 30-second intervals until it reaches desire temperature.
- Assemble taco by placing chicken, onion, cilantro, and guacamole on it to taste.