Need a last minute date night dinner idea? Here it is, the perfect spaghetti and meatball recipe that will not only make your lady and the tramp dreams come true but also taste amazing!
– ½ cup of milk
– ½ cup of Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
– 1 egg
– 1 teaspoon salt
– Pepper to taste
– 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
– ¼ cup of parsley
– 1 lb of ground beef
-1/2 cup of chopped white onion
– 1 clove of garlic minced
– Tomato sauce
- Combine milk and bread crumbs in a small bowl so that the breadcrumbs absorb the milk
- Mix egg, salt, pepper, Parmesan, and parsley.
- Combine egg mixture and ground beef in a large bowl.
- Add onion, garlic, and breadcrumb mixture to beef mixture. Mix together with fingers but do not over work or knead
- Form meat into 1½ inch balls put in pan and cover with sauce. Bring the sauce to a boil and then once boiling, lower to simmer and cover for 30-35 minutes.
- Make you spaghetti according to the box, add some butter so the pasta doesn’t stick, then cover in the meatballs and sauce. Serve immediately