If you need more sweet treats, try this chocolate mousse recipe for yourself! It’s a delicious and rich dessert option.
– 4 egg yolks
– ¼ cup sugar
– 1 cup heavy whipping cream
– 6 oz semi sweet chocolate chips
– 1 ½ cups additional heavy whipping cream
– Oreo crumbles
- Beat egg yokes with electric mixer for about 3 minutes, then beat in sugar gradually.
- Heat the first cup of heavy whipping cream in medium heat pan until hot. Stir in half of cream to egg mixture, and then add back to saucepan with the rest of the cream. Cook over low heat for 5 more minutes (until mixture thickens but doesn’t boil) Stir in chocolate chips then cover and refrigerate for two hours.
- Beat the 1 ½ cups of heavy whipping cream with electric mixer until still fold in chocolate mixer.
- Put Oreo crumbles in bottom of shooter class, then layer chocolate mousse. Top with additional crumbles and whipped cream if desired.