Want a dessert that will impress any crowd? Try these chocolate chip cookies with a cinnamon twist to satisfy any cravings.
– 2 ½ cups of flour
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon of baking soda
– 2 sticks of butter
– ¾ cups of sugar
– ¾ of brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon of vanilla
– 2 eggs
– 2 cups of chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and mix all the dry ingredients together, use enough cinnamon where when you pat mixture with a spoon you see it dispersed throughout.
- In a large bowl mix together butter, sugars, and vanilla until creamy.
- Add eggs one at a time to wet mixture.
- Stir dry mixture into wet mixture in three parts.
- Add chocolate chips and stir a final time.
- Scoop dough into 1 or 1 ½ -inch balls and put 12 on a baking sheet. Cook for 10 minutes or until golden brown