Tasty Table Catering knows that great food should be quick and easy. One perfect way to accomplish that is with these chicken taquitos! Only 5 minutes of prep leads to so much happiness.
– 2 chicken breasts
– 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
– 1 teaspoon of cumin
– Salt and pepper
– 8 oz cream cheese
– 1/3 cup of water
– Shredded Mexican blend cheese
– Salsa and Guacamole to dip if desired (for recipe click here)
- Add chicken, seasonings, cream cheese, and water to crockpot. Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Remove chicken from pot and shred with two forks, then add back to crockpot, mix, and let cook for an additional 15 minute,
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place ¼ cup of chicken into center with about 2 tablespoons of cheese and roll.
- Bake for 10 minutes until tortilla is browning and cheese is melted.
- Serve with salsa if desired and Enjoy!