Need an easy dinner fix for dinner but don’t want to order out? Try this Chicken Fried Rice Recipe! Tasty Table Catering is here to make everything you put in your mouth is easy and delicious
– 2 cups brown rice
– 1 pack of chicken breasts
– Salt and pepper
– 2 tablespoons butter
– Baby carrots chopped
– Sliced mushroom
– ½ yellow onion, diced
– 1 clove of garlic, minced
– 3 Eggs
– Frozen peas
– ¼ cup soy sauce
– Red pepper flakes (optional)
- Add two cups of rice, 4 cups of water, and tablespoon spoon of butter to pan and bring to a boil. Next, lower to simmer and cover. Cook rice until water is soaked in, about 20 minutes.
- Heat a pan over medium heat with a little bit of vegetable oil.
- Cut chicken into small pieces and season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in pan until golden brown, should only take a few minutes. Remove and set aside
- Season and sauté vegetables in a pan until cooked through, remove and set aside.
- Scramble eggs and then also remove and set aside.
- Mix rice, chicken, vegetable, eggs and soy sauce in large pan with another tablespoon of butter. Fry rice for a few minutes until rice starts to get crispy. Add red pepper flakes if desired.