Everyone needs comfort food some times, and now you can have this delicious mac and cheese in the comfort of you own home! This is sure to be a favorite for everyone because who doesn’t love cheesy goodness.
– Box of elbow pasta
– ¼ cup of butter
– 2 ½ tablespoons of flour
– 3 cups of milk
– 8 oz of sharp cheddar cheese
– ½ cup of Parmesan cheese
– 2 tablespoons butter
-1/2 cup of breadcrumbs
– Paprika to taste
- Cook pasta according to directions on the box. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Make a roué with the flour and butter, then slowly add milk.
- Once all the milk is in and thickens, add cheese and stir until completely melted
- In a 13 x 9 inch pan pour strained pasta, then add cheese overtop and mix.
- Melt butter and add breadcrumbs until browned, sprinkle over top pasta and cheese.
- Add paprika to taste and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately and enjoy the cheesy goodness!